Georgia is an ultimate travel destination in the Europe. This small Caucasian country is home to some of the most striking mountain ranges in the Europe. Additionally, there is the presence of fairy meadows, massive glaciers, and long stretches of snow-capped mountains-making it a perfect travel destination for tourists from different corners of the world. Georgia's tourism extends its services to draw the attention of the beautiful natural wilderness has a beautiful place to offer.
While a average traveler to Europe may miss out on noticing, it is a beautiful, small country having a strong national character in many aspects-right from its own Christian branch to featuring its unique architectural style, fascinating the tourists its bespoke cuisines, and the deeply-rooted wine culture throughout the region. In this post, we will help you all about traveling to Georgia in Europe.
Visa for Georgia Travels
Georgia in Europe is known to have one of the best visa regimes in the world as it provides a one-year free visa provision to the travelers. Moreover, the travelers also get to receive the visa upon arrival in the country. The best thing about Georgia visa is that the free one-year visa to the country gets renewed automatically allowing you to re-enter the country easily. This implies that you get to stay in Georgia forever if you like.
Best Time to Visit
Tbilisi in Georgia can be visited across the year. This is because even during winters, it does not get too cold and you will find fewer tourists in the country. Tbilisi might get relatively hotter during the summer season, but it is still considered the best season to visit the country.
As you visit Georgia during the winters, you can come across a few famous ski resorts with Gudauri being the most renowned one. It is just 3 hours ride away from Tbilisi.
Visiting Georgia in spring offers you the opportunity to witness amazing natural landscapes all around. Moreover, you also receive the chance to go trekking in the beautiful Caucasus.
The best time to visit Georgia is during the summer season when you can visit some of the high-end coastal areas of the country for an ultimate trip.
Insurance Required for Traveling to Georgia
Georgia is a famous trekking destination in Europe. As such, you might as well regard taking up a reliable travel insurance cover for yourself to safeguard your entire trip.
Getting to Georgia
There are several ways through which you can reach out to the majestic country of Georgia. Here are some of the famous ways:
- Visiting via Tbilisi: Tbilisi is known to have multiple connections with Europe along with some Asian destinations, cities in the Middle East, and Dubai.
- Visiting via Kutaisi: Kutaisi is the local airport in Georgia, and there are several Wizzair aircraft that keep coming in here from different cities of Europe.
Famous Tours for Georgia Travel
While visiting Georgia, you might come across a myriad of specialized tours as well as packages that only aim at enhancing your overall trip experience. Some of the famous ones are:
- Full-day Wine-tasting Tour: Georgia is famous for its intense wine culture for over 8000 years. In the given full-day tour of wine-tasting, you get the opportunity to taste a variety of classic wines. Moreover, you also get to see the traditional way of making as well as tasting wines in the country.
- Tour to Kazbegi: Kazbegi is one of the most visited small mountain town in the country. It is known for its amazingly beautiful landscapes and natural scenery all around.
- Private Tour to the Kakheti Wine Region: Georgia and its famous wine region is filled with a wide number of beautiful monasteries as well as lovely, small villages.
- A Walking Tour to Tbilisi: In this tour, you get to unravel the secrets of the beautiful city of Tbilisi in Georgia through a walking tour.
Is Georgia Safe to Travel?
While you might be completely intrigued with the idea of paying a visit to the famous country of Georgia in Europe, it is imperative for you to know about the safety aspects of your trip at the same time. There is nothing much to worry about your overall safety in the country as Georgia boasts the lowest crime rates in Europe. Traveling to Georgia is considered immensely safe –even for women who are traveling solo to the country.
As far as the overall natural beauty of the area is concerned, Georgia is abundant in it throughout. Therefore, if you love exploring nature at its best, you may be interested in packing your bags and booking a ticket to Georgia in Europe tourism right away!
- Experience of Joy that Will Make You Fall in Love with Tbilisi, Georgia
- Exciting Things to Do in Georgia!
- Everything you Need to Know Before Travelling to Armenia
- Explore Kakheti for Making the Tour of Georgia More Special
- Kazbegi Tour: Experience the Magnificence of the Place to the Fullest
- Trip to Borjomi- Witness the Scenic Beauty Yourself Rather Than Hearing About it
- Full Day Wine Tour in Kakheti from Georgia: An Experience to Remember
- Reasons to Choose Georgia as Your Next Travel Destination!
- Reasons Why You Should Visit Caucasus!
- All You Need to Know About Traveling to Georgia
- Georgia The Hidden Gem